Looking for a friendly non GvG Guild

Discussion in 'Odhrorvar' started by mal1701, Feb 21, 2018.

1. mal1701

mal1701 Private

hi all

I am looking for a helpful Fair Trade Guild, i am currently in EMA and i have accounts on other worlds where i am much more advanced but have nothing to strive for so i have decided to start again and try a different approach to the game.

I have been a guild leader myself in the past for The Fair Traders 1, 2 and 3 and am more than willing to offer advice to help other players, i am not looking for GvG but will contribute to to the GE if required, FAIR TRADING is a must and i motivate, polish and visit every tavern daily.

If you feel you could offer me a place please send me an invitation.

Thanks in advance.

MAL :)

Bridgeman55 likes this.
  2. Pigloo

Pigloo Private

I have just started a guild called Active 18 because I've been struggling to find an active guild in Odhrovar. It is a co-operative guild with only one rule - fair trade. There are forge point swap threads. GE is encouraged but not compulsory. Anyone is welcome to join - the more people that join - the more will follow!

3. Dimondus

Dimondus Lieutenant

I believe there is a guild called Fair Trade Warriors. I was a part of it for some time and they are very active. One rule that I could not fulfill at that time was completing 24GE encounters.

4. Adelaide53

Adelaide53 Private

join our new guild in this world The Builders, We have our guilds in other worlds, but just started our guild in this world, we do all that you have just asked

5. PeloPelone

PeloPelone Private

Hi!

I can highly recommend "rare earth", have been there for 6 months and now moved on to another guild to do a little bit of GvG. very nice and helpful people there, had a great time there! best is to contact vikingraider1!!