Looking for a friendly non GvG Guild

Discussion in 'Odhrorvar' started by mal1701, Feb 21, 2018.

1. mal1701

mal1701 Private

hi all

I am looking for a helpful Fair Trade Guild, i am currently in EMA and i have accounts on other worlds where i am much more advanced but have nothing to strive for so i have decided to start again and try a different approach to the game.

I have been a guild leader myself in the past for The Fair Traders 1, 2 and 3 and am more than willing to offer advice to help other players, i am not looking for GvG but will contribute to to the GE if required, FAIR TRADING is a must and i motivate, polish and visit every tavern daily.

If you feel you could offer me a place please send me an invitation.

Thanks in advance.

MAL :)

Bridgeman55 likes this.
  2. Pigloo

Pigloo Private

I have just started a guild called Active 18 because I've been struggling to find an active guild in Odhrovar. It is a co-operative guild with only one rule - fair trade. There are forge point swap threads. GE is encouraged but not compulsory. Anyone is welcome to join - the more people that join - the more will follow!

3. Dimondus

Dimondus Chief Warrant Officer

I believe there is a guild called Fair Trade Warriors. I was a part of it for some time and they are very active. One rule that I could not fulfill at that time was completing 24GE encounters.