• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Login Issues

DeletedUser

There are still some login issues. I check my account like every 2 - 3 hours per day and 2 out of 3 i need to keep refreshing the page and if i get lucky it logs me in. Other times its just keeps saying "response error" and auto-refreshes the page.

I cleaned cache, tried via different browsers, but it still only works occasionally. Think u need to check it more in detail as there is still a problem.

Vista / Chrome

DeletedUser

After clearing your cache, loading the page will take a bit longer than usual because a lot of data needs to be reloaded. Depending on your internet connection, this can take some time.

DeletedUser

Logging in issues

a lot of the time when i try to log in it does nothing just sits there until i try to log in again and then it says sever error, and if i reload the page it usually works, not sure if it might have something to do with the fact that i have my username saved so all i have to do is click log in.

DeletedUser

a lot of the time when i try to log in it does nothing just sits there until i try to log in again and then it says sever error, and if i reload the page it usually works, not sure if it might have something to do with the fact that i have my username saved so all i have to do is click log in.

yeah, its what i have been saying... guess blaming the internet connection is easier... I'm like on fibernet here in Belgium so it cannot get any faster...

DeletedUser

happends to me aswell, it stops loading at 70%, tried diffrent browsers, deleting all sorts of things, but still happends. any suggestions ?

DeletedUser3841

been happening all day yesterday and so far all this morning wtf is going on i think they should compensate me with diamonds lol

DeletedUser

I am having same problem with loggin just stops at 70% and that can sit for hours, and nothing happends... :(

DeletedUser

me also cant login..its been 3days now...can somebody please tell me how can i get back???

DeletedUser

Hey :)

Just to double check - check list for all of you:

- Make sure your browser is up to date
- Refresh your browser (F5: soft refresh and CTRL+F5: hard refresh)
- Clear your browser's cache
- Try a different (up to date) browser
- Delete your cookies
- Delete your temporary internet files
- Temporarily disable all scripts and browser add-ons, then try again
- Try different browsers to see if the problem persists
- Restart your computer

If this problem is persistent and you feel that the problem isn't on your side you can send a game ticket HERE even if you can't log in, simply click on FoE :)

Hope that helps you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or follow my siggy, lol I would recommend the same thing Dastti mentioned, thanks man.