• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: log in to the game

Anunah

Private
I can't log in to the game from my computer. Tried the Chrome and Explorer browsers. Tried the same from another computer.
Only comes in from a mobile phone.
Has anyone else got this problem?

Me too was in earlier on both my worlds. Last hour + I get to the inno loading screen then just a perpetual spinning wheel.

Edited to add. Brisgard EN server

Edited to add v2

Got in with ipad. Got plundered because of this. Next time I will know to try ipad when it happens. Happened to go down right at my collection time.

Last edited:

Janet Devlin

Corporal
Is it possible that all of Europe is in a state of disarray after being attacked by aliens?
or
The server might be having a hick up!
I'll go with server needs a reboot. Please standby while we call in the computer monkey.

cleared cache and tried all my browsers, 4 of them and dragged my old laptop out and treid that and it does not load, would be over 2 hours now

Knight of ICE

It should be fixed now, but you still might have to clear cache and cookies before it will work.

Burpo

Sergeant
I finally managed to log in this morning.
I had to clear both my cache and my cookies before it would work.