• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Loading game

• Thread starter DeletedUser112429
  • Start date

DeletedUser112429

I am already going through support with this, but I thought I would throw a post up to see if anyone knows something we've missed.

About a week ago my browser started getting jammed on 70% and the times it did get into the game, the buildings wouldn't load at all. Now, all I get is the blue screen which back drops the the loading screen. I've seen some solutions on far older posts about similar problems, but all the ones I found I had already tried.

I download at around 3MBps and easily stream at 1080p, browsing has never caused me trouble before. On Chrome, Firefox and Opera, I can play Elvendar crisp as it comes, but on every single browser I get the blue screen for Forge. I have completely wiped all 3 browsers (multiple times) and whacked them in fresh as can be, still to no avail. I have done similar with Adobe Flash and fixed up all the settings. No Malware, Trojans or Virus. Hardware up to date across the board as well as windows. Stumped as.

One thing I did notice earlier. After I had axed Opera and re installed it, I went through to the Forge home page and old mate grey beard is there and behind him it's pretty much spot on the general game screen and up in the corner you click "Already Registered". That screen with the villagers trotting around was up in about 2s. The moment I put in my username and password, it put on the handbrake and I left the page after about 5 minutes because it was still trying to load the border to the world selection area.

My star savings for the whole of the winter event went down the drain haha but at the moment it's looking like I'll never get back on.

Any advice would be ace

Cheers

DeletedUser107476

Clear cache, but truthfully your download speed is slow. You could try turning off animations in game settings if you can get on or allow support to access your city and turn them off.

DeletedUser112429

I've cleared the cache and ran over it with CCleaner numerous times. 3MBps aint exactly Usain Bolt but it's certainly enough to run Forge... I usually can leave Forge and Elv running on the same window whilst I'm streaming a movie in another. Australia is dud as for internet, especially when sharing with a couple of lads. I've plugged straight into the modem and I'm still getting the same problem.

I do understand what your saying but, I'm just stumped as to why everything is working as it always has, including another Inno game, whilst forge has buckled. Does Forge stash any around the hard drive that you know of?

DeletedUser107476

With your speed I would only be running 1 tab at a time.

DeletedUser112429

Oh I have been whilst trying to get it going. Also I didn't mean the internet speed was 3MBps, that's roughly what I get up to whilst downloading movies etc whilst having things running in the background and 2 other people using it most of the time.