• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: list of your own GB's

would this be usefull to you ?

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Shad23

Emperor
Proposal: i think we need a list of our own GB's

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : checked but did not see anything like it

Reason: some of us have so many GB's it's hard to keep track of wich GB's have been worked on eather by us or other GB's
Details: check visual aids

Visual Aids: something like this but with only names of your GB's without nameof other players just your GB's

:
FoE123.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: i don't think any abuse can be done by implementing this

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Or if on mobile, you go to rankings icon top left, choose the header marked Great Buildings ( 2nd from right at top ) input your name in box at bottom and a list of your GBs appear in Decending ( Level ) order

Vesiger

Monarch
Or if on mobile, you go to rankings icon top left, choose the header marked Great Buildings ( 2nd from right at top ) input your name in box at bottom and a list of your GBs appear in Decending ( Level ) order
On mobile, I normally just click on my own icon in the guild listing a,long the bottom of the screen...
It would make more sense to have the list under 'Great Buildings' though; most players never have any cause to select themselves or any way to know that it is possible!