• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

List of goods in each age

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You can find all of it in tech tree but i thought that simple version of it may be useful.
Besides, I really laugh when I see the offer like (I'll give you 4 stone, and you'll give me 5 granite, while it should be 20 stone for 5 granite ;) ) - so this list may also be useful to people who starts with trading, and don't know the value of their goods.

Stone Age : Zero Age
No goods.

BRONZE AGE : First age goods [cost of 4h production: 100 gold & 100 supplies]
Wine :: Dye :: Stone (4x4) :: Marble :: Lumber

IRON AGE : Second age goods [cost of 4h production: 200 gold & 200 supplies]
Limestone (4x4) :: Ebony :: Iron :: Jewlery :: Cloth

EARLY MIDDLE AGE : Third age goods [cost of 4h production: 400 gold & 400 supplies (info:farmerlynch)]
Gold (4x3) :: Cooper :: Honey :: Granite :: Alabaster

HIGH MIDDLE AGE : Fourth age goods [cost of 4h production: 800 gold & 800 supplies (info:HaekelHansi)]
Brick :: Stone (4x3) :: Rope :: Glass :: Salt

LATE MIDDLE AGE : Fifth age goods [cost of 4h production: 1600 gold & 1600 supplies (info:HaekelHansi)]
Brass :: Limestone (3x3) :: Basalt :: Gold (3x3) :: Silk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

thanks - now all i need is anyone at all to trade with, other than the rip-off NPC merchants

DeletedUser

Thank you for this, with your help I have found my copper foundry :)

DeletedUser65

honey costs 400gold 400production, so i assume the other early middle ages are the same

Surge

Brigadier-General
I think we can draw out a cost pattern. All B.A. goods cost 100 gold and supplies. All I.A. goods cost 200 gold and supplies. All E.M.A. goods cost 400 gold and supplies. We can say that either...
1 - H.M.A. goods cost 600 and L.M.A. goods cost 800
2 - H.M.a. goods cost 800 and L.M.A. goods cost 1,600 (over-excessive)

To OP you can put these values and next to them three question marks (???) to show values not truly known.

DeletedUser

here's the correct numbers:
HIGH MIDDLE AGE : cost of 4h production: 800 / 800
LATE MIDDLE AGE : cost of 4h production: 1600 / 1600

DeletedUser4453

I believe the high middle ages don't contain stone but herbs!
And in the late middle ages, talcpowder en gunpowder instead of limestone and gold...

Stone Age : Zero Age
No goods.

BRONZE AGE : First age goods [cost of 4h production: 100 gold & 100 supplies]
Wine :: Dye :: Stone (4x4) :: Marble :: Lumber

IRON AGE : Second age goods [cost of 4h production: 200 gold & 200 supplies]
Limestone (4x4) :: Ebony :: Iron :: Jewlery :: Cloth

EARLY MIDDLE AGE : Third age goods [cost of 4h production: 400 gold & 400 supplies (info:farmerlynch)]
Gold (4x3) :: Cooper :: Honey :: Granite :: Alabaster

HIGH MIDDLE AGE : Fourth age goods [cost of 4h production: 800 gold & 800 supplies (info:HaekelHansi)]
Brick :: Herbs :: Rope :: Glass :: Salt

LATE MIDDLE AGE : Fifth age goods [cost of 4h production: 1600 gold & 1600 supplies (info:HaekelHansi)]
Brass :: Talcpowder :: Basalt :: Gunpowder :: Silk

With regards,

Stapper2000

DeletedUser

Hey stapper2000, well seen :)

However, as you may have noticed as well, the last post in this thread was in May... that's more than half a year ago.
Back then, the list was correct ;) Things have changed since then!

I'll better close this thread before there's more confusion ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.