• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

List of GB contributors displaying incorrectly

DeletedUser

• World: Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Version 34.0.1847.131 m
  • Overview of the bug: The contributors list on GBs arranges same point fp contributions in alphabetical order instead of first come, first served, although the rewards are given correctly. It's pretty confusing when you're trying to calculate how many fp/bp you will get.
  • Screenshots: didn't do before/after so not relevant
  • How often this occurs: Happened with two of my neighbors/friends GB, but in my GBs I am placed correctly according to the fp i've given.
  • Urgency: Since it seems only a display bug, not really urgent
  • Preventative Actions: None.
  • Summary: When contributing to other people's GB, since my name starts with "a" i'm placed on top of a player with the same number of fp contributed, although I receive the correct (lesser) rewards when completed.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
yes, the list on the GB (completed or not) remains the same.

DeletedUser4089

This would seem to be the same as this thread - Link - When two players donate the same number of FPs, the first to do so should be on top. However, it is currently showing the latest to donate the same points on top. (Though I am led to understand that the rewards are paid correctly to the old format, first gets top. Just a graphical issue.)

If so, this bug has been reported to the developers for fixing.

EDIT: Just to add, the other thread shows 'V' above 'D', so not alphabetical order, but showing last come first served, as opposed to first come first served.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup, thanks, it's the same thing, that thread didn't show up in my search.
Just ignore this:D

DeletedUser4089

I am extremely sleep deprived and just gave a thumbs up to your post. Like, a real life, actual gesture of my hand, thumbs up.

Anyway, no worries, it happens, the search function is hard to get used to.
I've just been around a lot and generally remember if something has come up before.

Thanks for posting though, I'd rather see a bug reported twice than never.
I'm sure a mod will be along shortly to mark this as a duplicate and file it away.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires, enjoy the game and have a nice day.