• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Legendary/Great Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3157

Ok I checked that thread and it seems like great buildings have levels/layers to it... After you have unlocked it, by spending forge points(which can be given by guildmates) you can upgrade the bonus it gives. Also, the building is huge, in the size of town hall. Anyways I'm excited now.

DeletedUser

If it has the size of the townhall and also has some height, I can sense rage coming about how it blocks view from what's behind it..

DeletedUser

it would probably be smartest to just put it next to your town hall if it really is the exact same size. still wondering what that 7 is.. :S

DeletedUser

WOW... :eek:

I want that building... :p

Thanks for the info all of you, but could one of you post the other images within that thread into this one here? I can't view them without registering, and I really don't want to do that. (unless of course one of you guys knows a trick in accessing them without registering :rolleyes: → in that case please pm me and post the images in here, LoL)

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser3157

WOW... :eek:

I want that building... :p

Thanks for the info all of you, but could one of you post the other images within that thread into this one here? I can't view them without registering, and I really don't want to do that. (unless of course one of you guys knows a trick in accessing them without registering :rolleyes: → in that case please pm me and post the images in here, LoL)

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

Looks like this:

GBgif1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many thanks hint! :)

I really like that Colosseum, but I think this cathedral would suit my city a little better. LoL
FoE_Notré-Dam.jpg

I really hope I can still build it even though I'm already in the LMA... I'd just love to have it in my city. *starts dreaming* :p

Regards,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: And it would look fantastic with my graveyard right next to it slightly hidden within my forest... ;)

EDIT: Rescaled the image to a maximum width of 640 pixels. Sorry about that. :o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Peeps keep your images within the rules for size. If they are outside of the size limits put them in spoilers please or you will start to have posts deleted in here.

Thanks.

DeletedUser4800

Seems a bit underwhelming. Also for the fact that you need to put in 60 forge points just to get a measly 200 happiness increase for a level.

DeletedUser

First time I saw some ingame pictures of these buildings... and I must say they look marvellous! :)

I don't mind about the forgepoint cost... so it means other things have to wait a little, but I'm used to that in this game! I'm really looking forward to all the different buildings, and how they'll be implemented.

Impatient now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.