• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Last one standing.

DeletedUser

Well, my neighbourhood was never that active, anyway. Only 5 of us made it to the iron age, and now those other 4 have dropped out. That's good for winning medals, not so good for trading. Please, please, please, innogames, do that much talked about merge of active players, so I can continue. In 10 days I stall, for lack of resources. So, you have that long before I give up. Not because I want to, but because I have to.

Thanks. 2RM.

DeletedUser

You don't have to quit. Did you know that you can produce goods even if you don't have the good on one of your conquered sectors?

DeletedUser

Sure. But that's not the point. Producing 60 granite at the rate of 4 a day (or even 8, if I can find the space) will test even my patience. And it gets worse after that. It makes for utter tedium, which I play games to escape, not find.

But thanks for your reply. It's good to know people are out there.

Cheers, 2RM.

DeletedUser

Sure. But that's not the point. Producing 60 granite at the rate of 4 a day (or even 8, if I can find the space) will test even my patience. And it gets worse after that. It makes for utter tedium, which I play games to escape, not find.

But thanks for your reply. It's good to know people are out there.

Cheers, 2RM.

Lol, I am actually down to I think 4 actives in my neighborhood at the moment. I know I have said this, and just about everyone else that is trying to wait, but it will come soon, just be patient. I know it does get annoying logging in, checking the trade window for any life, and realizing that there is not, but once this merge, or guild trade starts up, the game will begin to flourish with all the goods, support, and communication you could possibly want.

I am eagerly awaiting the update that gives us this much needed thing, please do not give up yet, it will happen soon.

DeletedUser

yep, my neighborhood on Arvahall is inactive as well. Only two people besides me have made it to the EMA. One quit, and the other barely plays any more. I've been in the EMA for probably 3 weeks now.