• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Kraken or not?

*Firefox*

Private
Hello,

is Kraken useful or not?

I am not so sure about it. Because its not easy to Level and need a lot of FP. If I bring my ARC over 100 I can get more FP out from my ARC then from Kraken.
So I am thinking to skip Kraken. Is this First Strike Feature from Kraken all this FP and effort worth?

What you think?

DeletedUser

Build it if you Battle, build all Mil Boost GBs if you Battle. If you don't Battle; learn and do it. K is great, First Strike makes a difference if you time it right and any and all FPs are great too.

*Firefox*

Private
GB List:
ARC 101
Zeus 71
CDM 70
CoA 71
Tor 16
Inno 71
Traz 70
Hagia 70
CF 70
Basil 10
HC 11
Cape 71
AO 70

So I am thinking now to skip Kraken and go on with TA. If I want more FP then I better get my ARC more up.
How usefully is the First Strike Feature from Kraken?

DeletedUser

FS is great when timed, pretty much the same as most Boosting GBs. I have it, use it {timed}, like it. Each to their own of course so, a personal opinion. I have TA as well but it was K I built 1st, not solely because of ease of access to BPs and time taken to Trade up the Eras but, mostly because of size {which matters}, FS and FPs.

Last edited by a moderator:

legend9182

Major-General
I just have one doubt about kraken.
Because for time it we need to skip it's collection which will result in loss of few fps.