• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Known issue]: Resources disapear in trades + other

DeletedUser17

Hello Kights and Maidens,

Currently we have a few bugs we are working on so please do not post any more threads about them:

-When you create a trade offer in the auction house the resources disappear. (SC-2690) - *Should be solved through an update on May 14th.
-The conversation window spawns off screen. (Bug SC-2689)
-The units movement predictions on the battlefield are not correct: Berserkers and Heavy Infantry. (SC-2403)

We are working on these issues. Thank you for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol

Hello Kights and Maidens,

Currently we have a few bugs we are working on so please do not post any more threads about them:

-When you create a trade offer in the auction house the resources disappear. (SC-2690)

We are working on these issues. Thank you for all your help.
mine resources disappeared without creating an offer too.
I hope you'll refill them after you fix the bug

DeletedUser

well the fix was supposedly applied today, but I just created a trade and still nothing. I did make sure the fix had actually been applied on the loading screen and yes, it has.

DeletedUser

I have just lost 30 ebony due to this bug.
When will it be fixed ?
Are we going to be reimbursed for the lost items ?
If not, it will take ages to redo the stock !!!

DeletedUser

sedfr - I am 99% sure you haven't lost it - the current offers list simply doesn't work. The fact that I can see and accept trades set up by others kinda says that the resources are still in the system, just we can't cancel them.

DeletedUser1524

great no trading yet then. Looks like we are all at a stand still till its fixed. :(

DeletedUser

trading works fine now !!

DeletedUser

Just checked for myself and can confirm that it is now working as expected - thanks guys. My comment above was correct - no resources were lost, they simply weren't being displayed.

DeletedUser

Imperial guard path is not shown correctly sometimes. When there is some obstacle in its path like hill i guess

DeletedUser

Think that should go in its own thread lokiju, as this one is only for the trades bug.

I haven't used imperial guard yet but I have noticed before that it sometimes looks like the path is not shown correctly for any unit, only to realise that they can't go through swamps, they have to go round them which covers more distance. Are you sure it isn't this?

DeletedUser

-The conversation window spawns off screen. (Bug SC-2689)

This would be very important to fix soon - makes it impossible to communicate with other players - for example, I have trade requests in my inbox but can't see them...

DeletedUser

Is anyone losing supplies and they're NOT trading? I logged in today and instead of 23,000 supplies I had 23. This TOTALLY sucks and makes me want to just quit.

Will I get them back? Does anyone else have this problem????

DeletedUser

The trading bug is not fixed for me as I created an offer and it took my product but never showed up on the trading list. I can buy off the trading list but I can't trade my products

DeletedUser

you won't be able to see your trade offers at the "trading" tab, you can only see it via the "your current offers" tab

DeletedUser

okay thanks for the info -the trade worked as i now have the product in stock. thanks

DeletedUser

my rescources dissapeared when i simply harvested them. I was supposed to recieve 20 stone from harvesting my stone mason but when i clicked it i got nothing. I have checked my town hall and tried trading them, they are definetly not there.