• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Knock me Dead I Got a Doubloon from an Incident!

DeletedUser

Heavens to Betsy! Knock me down with a feather. I found a doubloon in an incident! After all this time. Heck, I'd better stop messing about on the forum and get back and check my other city.......Byeeeeeeeee!
Not to rain on your enthusiasm, but I've gotten 6 so far:P

Leafbiter

Corporal
I haven't got any from Incidents and I've done 43 Events on the chart.

Its always gold, supplies or medals for me!

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Re hidden incidents: given the rarity of doubloons in general, missing one or two because they're possibly hidden is a tad unfair.
In future, event incidents should be more noticeable, like the big Cherry trees in this year's Spring event.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
You are looking at what's available on the wheel, aren't you? If its all junk, go for the refresh. How have you managed 43 events? I passed the first 34, but then hit upon tasks which require 24 hours to complete. Not having a TARDIS I cant do them much quicker
Think they're talking about what they get from incidents not on the wheel?
Also possible to do the alternative option to 24hr prods (usually Antiques Dealer) if in high enough age

DeletedUser

I had my 5th yesterday and this is the worst for Incident Dubs I've seen. Inno has no understanding of how our heads work at all; you scratch my back, I scratch yours, loss-leaders induce people to spend elsewhere. If they dropped a few more here and there we wouldn't feel "Bent over but not even kissed" as many currently do. Generosity creates Goodwill, do try to keep up with the Program and get enough Dubs about that we need to spend a few Dias for that little extra GV or, even to ensure the one will do the trick.
Sometimes the Devs come across as Noobs with no grasp of Human Nature nor any nous at all really.

Leafbiter

Corporal
You are looking at what's available on the wheel, aren't you? If its all junk, go for the refresh. How have you managed 43 events? I passed the first 34, but then hit upon tasks which require 24 hours to complete. Not having a TARDIS I cant do them much quicker
No I'm talking about incidents as in the SOS in the sand, the shipwreck, unearthed Dinosaur etc.

suethegreat

Captain
Gotta love the ones hidden behind builds you have to move to find and if the end of a hippo you worry about unlinking. Incidents on roads stop animated people then the game says you are running slow so switch off anims..... Had 2 incident doubloons so far over 3 worlds...cherry trees were several times a day in just one.

DeletedUser

Gotta love the ones hidden behind builds you have to move to find and if the end of a hippo you worry about unlinking. Incidents on roads stop animated people then the game says you are running slow so switch off anims..... Had 2 incident doubloons so far over 3 worlds...cherry trees were several times a day in just one.
Pick them up with Move facility in Build menu, this allows you to see behind without breaking chain. Build menu also provides transparency when moving along roads.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Found 3.
Wondering if the reward increase to 2 doubloons in the questline plus frequent doubloon incidents would have caused an imbalance in our favour so they nerfed the incident rate?