• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

King's Jig Saw Woes Competition

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I entered this competition and after considerable time an effort, submitted my entry in the manner so described in the competition forum.
It appears no one reads that page. I put in my solution 6 days ago and have had no acknowledgement of my submission , my subsequent inquiry or the results of the competition.
I still have no idea yet if I applied correctly and the submission page is now closed leaving me wondering why I bothered.

DeletedUser113110

I entered this competition and after considerable time an effort, submitted my entry in the manner so described in the competition forum.
It appears no one reads that page. I put in my solution 6 days ago and have had no acknowledgement of my submission , my subsequent inquiry or the results of the competition.
I still have no idea yet if I applied correctly and the submission page is now closed leaving me wondering why I bothered.
You won't be able to see other players' comments until it finishes... Check @DaegonDrake 's post on the top...

PERSYVAL

Private
Hi Cambyses. I had the same Q. to contact support. Here is the answer they gave me, I think it solves your concerns. Answer: There are a lot of posts to go through and you might not see it as answers aren't shown to the public while the contest is going on. But your post is definitely there.