• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

KH will pass LOW soon

DeletedUser

All three KH guild will soon be in front of all three cooresponding LOW Guilds!!!!
I guess LOW will need to change there Guild discription soon...LOL
Happy Guild day to all KH members!!!

DeletedUser5928

LOW would appear to have retaken the lead.

Funny old game this.

DeletedUser3157

Maybe there was a high ranked player who was traveling around for a bit and has since come back?
Anyways glad to see that the 2 top guilds in en7 still keeping it close and competative, despite the retirement of former prominent leadership member of LoW couple of months ago. Shows they have good depth.

DeletedUser6461

and you're in a better place to know than me, KJ, lol

We must congratulate LOW for giving KH a neck to neck competition for the top spot; though their sister guilds went down to the ranking unexpectedly :(

DeletedUser

It was not unexpected that LOW sister guilds went down in ranks. That was the plan of KH2 and KH3. I love it when a plan comes together. Mwahh ha hah!