• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: jewels

DeletedUser

A pve quest gave me 25 jewels but I can't find them. :(
Any idea ?

Ty :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Refresh the screen, then your goods should show up in the town hall.

DeletedUser

thx for your comments but I already tried ofc. nothing seems to work. dunno what to do ^^

ty for helpin

DeletedUser

There are no jewels in the game. There's jewelry though. I think he's talking diamonds that you can get as a reward from some quests. They're not items, and you see how much you have in the top right of your screen. Diamonds can be used by some of the "premium" features, like boosting buildings and buying research points.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about jewelry.

(from wikipedia : The word jewellery itself is derived from the word jewel, which was anglicized from the Old French "jouel", and beyond that, to the Latin word "jocale", meaning plaything.)

sry my english sucks ^^ I don't see any difference, explanation is needed ^^

DeletedUser

Try to write in your language or make a print screen in which you point out this "jewell"

DeletedUser

I've got the same bug. The quest before 'research agriculture' had as reward 20 jewelry, but they won't show up in the goods stock, even after refreshing, etc.

DeletedUser

confirmed.

Priority: MEDIUM
Summary: Jewelry and some random other goods gained from some quests are not being credited to the Town Hall.

DeletedUser

Hi, I don't know if it's usefull but I got the same problem, however it's for an expansion reward.