• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Jester's gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What about the wheat Quest ?

He is asking for me to produce wheat 6 times and the reward is Random.
For this I need to build a farm ... which is 60k Gold !

Anyone know the reward or where this is leading to ?

DeletedUser4089

I'm not sure exactly, that's further on than I've advanced so far, but I think all his little quest lines usually end up giving diamonds.

DeletedUser

What about the wheat Quest ?

He is asking for me to produce wheat 6 times and the reward is Random.
For this I need to build a farm ... which is 60k Gold !

Anyone know the reward or where this is leading to ?

Is it really Jester's quest? These production tasks usually come from the (old?) lady, Greva Darn. But I guess you may be right, if I remember correctly only Jester has offered 'random' rewards to me so far.

DeletedUser

If I remember right it's Greva Darn's indeed :)
However, although it sounds a bit steep to build a farm only for a quest, you will find that they produce a great number of supplies. I for one am very happy with my farms! You will probably build it one day after all, so why don't you for the quest and get a reward for it too? :D

Edit:
I stand corrected, it's Rinbin's :D I just got the quest myself, lol.
But I still stand by what I said about building it anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5399

I've only gotten one Jester Quest so far, early in the game, when I had little gold or resources. After paying the Jester a large amount of gold (at that time) and only receiving 1 gold back in return, I skipped the rest of the quest. Will I ever get another chance to do Jester Quest again? :(

DeletedUser

The Jester will show up every now and then :) Just keep doing quests, and remember, in the end he usually rewards you well :)

DeletedUser4089

There will be more later. He has several short quest lines, when you skip one of them, you skip that particular quest line, but the others should still appear later.

DeletedUser5399

Thanks Barti and Pendragon. When I start a new game on a new world, I won't skip any quests at all. Thanks again for the 'heads up'. :)

DeletedUser

in all honesty i loved the gifts the jester gave me xD i always considered the 1 gold as change ;D its always nice to have change ^.^

DeletedUser

ok building the farm now .. 8 hours !!!! lol
Will update when I have completed the quest.

DeletedUser

10 Gold ... thats what you get.
Was hoping for some diamonds ... but the Farm is almost as good as other Premium supply building in production even though it takes more space, so its worth building it.

DeletedUser

Fair enough.
But he has gone now and someone else is offering a different quest.

DeletedUser

Apparently some rewards are completely random..
I just did a chain to pay Rinbin a couple of thousand coins, twice.
He rewarded me with coins both times and I ended up having gained 1k coins. My wife did the same quest and she got a different amount of coins and 5 Rope..
- Lodroth

Status
Not open for further replies.