• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Jester's gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser561

Well, I guess you'll have to wait and see. ;) It's a surprise.

- Dk

DeletedUser180

Kanga....don't harass the poor dude :D
You don't have a clue. hahahaha

Seriously though, Deven, not sure what your talking about, I have not seen a jester gift for a single coin :D What do you mean?

DeletedUser

Theres quests, they are called jesters gifts. He takes like 222 coins then gives you 1 back.... I want to know if i should skip all of them.

Deven

DeletedUser658

You do get some stuff at the end - supplies if I remember right - but not as much as you lose over the course of the quests in gold.

DeletedUser

for the love of god dont skip them he gives you diamonds in the end

DeletedUser658

Oh, are there more jester quests later? I've only done the first series...currently stuck trying to get the goods to conquer Tyr with no bloodshed -.-() With no offers on the market except the NPC ones, that's going totake over a week, I swear...

DeletedUser

I havent had a bad jesters quest yet, some of them have been very good, one he gave me two free centurions for... so i guess they are a bit of a lucky dip...

DeletedUser276

There are tons of Jester quests... Keep at them... you get more than just diamonds ;)

DeletedUser

He's a jester what do you expect...man I was happy with my 3 legged donkey!

DeletedUser

Yes he does, only 25 but only after you're getting tricked several times :p

Status
Not open for further replies.