• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is it possible....

• Thread starter DeletedUser3707
  • Start date

DeletedUser3707

...to get a duplicate Blue Print in a Forge Point competition? I'm worried about spending serious amount of coin (and raising the cost of 1 forge point to tens of thousands) to win - and only to win a useless duplicate. At which point, I've handicapped myself (if not destroyed all chances of competing again) in future forge point competitions since the cost of buying 1 forge point would be too high now.

DeletedUser

Well poolboyg88, I received a BP from a competition and ended up receiving that same BP while supporting other players shortly after. So unless you'd refuse to support buildings of the same age as the GB you're supporting and winning BPs from... Well, you're always going to risk finding duplicates. So I don't think there's a big difference between receiving duplicate BPs from the "competitions" or via supporting/plundering. Please remember that duplicate BPs will have use later on. We just don't know for what as of yet.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: Are you planning on boxing me out of that lighthouse!? :p

EDIT: One other thing I'd like to mention here.

If you wait until the GB that you're supporting has reached lvl 5 or 6, then you might get the chance to receive 2 BPs for second and maybe even third place, maybe even all first 5 places then as well. PLUS the rewards on FP and medals increase just the same... So you'd also benefit from that.

You can always try to get first place as a contributor for the lower lvls, but I'm not so sure it really pays off. I had to spend 35 FP to receive a reward of 20. 25 of those FP I donated, I had to buy in order to keep up with the competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3707

As posted, there is a big difference between getting duplicates in polishing/motivating and forge point competitions. The cost of forge points rise drastically, and puts you behind in further forge point competitions - which would be fine if the BP wasn't a duplicate and you had a completed GB to show for it. Duplicates may be of some worth in the future, but not now.

I'm torn between the Lighthouse, or a Colosseum (which I have more BP of, but is outside of the guild). I suppose as long as the winner(s) of the Lighthouse are within the Guild, I can rake up BP at lowers FP costs when they build it. I'm satisfied with one BP per level. Good luck on the "gold"!

p.s. recruit more members!