• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is it possible to reach VF continent whilst in contemporary?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
IF the Foe Wiki is correct then 2 steel wardens are the reward after completing quest 5 in VF, so SAM Units would be a possibility if you managed to work your way up that far?

DeletedUser96901

so they changed VF main quest when introducing mars age to let them give mars units ?

strange

DeletedUser96901

and one interesting thing when they released virtual future

the main questline didn't start automatically
it started after researching the first VF tech

so if they haven't changed that you would have 3 recurring quests after completing OF main questline

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Don’t understand the reasoning behind it, maybe someone knows why, I’ve read on a different forum that there is a quest blocker to build OE supply buildings, I can’t confirm though trying to find it on the wiki but no luck just yet

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
and one interesting thing when they released virtual future

the main questline didn't start automatically
it started after researching the first VF tech

so if they haven't changed that you would have 3 recurring quests after completing OF main questline
Will follow the story as far as my little legs will carry me, doubt I can get as far a VF but will persevere and what will be will be