• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is it possible to increase chat font size?

DeletedUser80535

As it stated in the topic...

Is it possible to increase the chat font size?

On my monitor the font size for chat is so tiny that I cannot really use chat comfortably (or at all, in fact). I've tried to find the chat settings but couldn't -- please kindly point me in the right direction if I missed that.
Thanks!

DeletedUser7719

Zoom? It works for me. (usually "zoom" should be an easy-to-access feature, so I don't see a point in asking you which browser you use and how to get to zoom with it)

DeletedUser80535

Byeordie, thank you for you response but are you completely, completely sure that the zoom feature also affects the font size in the game chat window, not just the layout of the city?

I use Firefox 22.0 and run the game in a windowed mode.
The standard zoom combination (Ctrl + Num+) does NOT work for the Flash screens for me, it only works on standard web pages (for example, this forum pages).
The in-game zoom (button on the panel in the bottom left corner) only affects the city picture but does nothing for the font size in the chat window.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Yea, it doesn't work with Chrome, but IE10 makes it quite fun :p