• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Irritating battle popup window

DeletedUser4076

Why cant we turn off the battle field cell popup window? The one that pops up every time you point at a new cell. It frequently blocks viewing the cell AND surrounding cells. This causes problems and mistakes. Such as not being able to see if a ranged unit is in range. This could be resolved in one of two ways.

1) Have a preference where experienced players can turn off "unhelpful" pop up windows. This could be set in the Settings window. or
2) Allow us to hold down a special key, such as the CTRL key when pointing at the cell that would suppress the window.

Grrrrrrr.....

DeletedUser7719

So far, there is never a time where you use a keyboard button in this game (probably so they can eventually let this be playable on smartphones and tablets), so the CTRL key is out. I do agree with you on an option to remove the movement costs. I know them memorized on the normal terrain, and I'm almost used to them in the PE terrain.

DeletedUser15432

I vary rarely have problems with the pop up keys as I tend to use the visual vies that are in the battle map, i.e. different colour shades on the map tiles etc