• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Invitations

DeletedUser

First of all, i am glad to be on the beginning of a new game made by inno :)

I have a Suggestion to make a "personal referral link" that could invite friends/players to game, so it will improve the comunication with others, and with some rewards to those players who get a aquired points and a big one to those who buy diamonds.

DeletedUser

I do not understand I invited a few friends using the "invite link" and they started to play. But I called my cousin is irrelevant and I just got 200 diamonds. Now I'm not sure whether I was invited to "invite link" or with or through its "Mail." Will I get over 200 diamonds offered "Forge of Empires friend Invation Link"

DeletedUser1094

Hi cocotheone & r3nox... and welcome to the forum.

First of all... both your posts are in wrong places.

cocotheone - We have a section called "Ideas". Please read the first thread in there, regarding how to post ideas. Make a new thread in there and remember to use the provided Template, otherwise it might be deleted.

r3nox - Your post should have been in the Questions/FAQ section. You might have a better chance for a proper answer in there.
I'm not sure, that I understand all of your post, but the last question : You are rewarded Diamonds for every friend you have invited and who follow your invite-Link and who make it to the Iron-age.

DeletedUser

Hey cocotheone and r3nox, welcome to the Forums. :)

It is already possible to invite members through a personal link! :)
When you're in-game, at the bottom of you screen you see a bar with players. The far right is a silhouet with "Invite a friend" and an Invite button.
Players who join the game get 30 Diamonds when they register their e-mail address and if they used YOUR personal link that you get through the Invite button, YOU will get 200 Diamonds when they reach the Iron Age! :D

I hope that last part answers your question too, r3nox. :)

edit: Hi KD ;)

- L

DeletedUser

I apologize, my mistake. I think I understand. but these two friends who started to play above their picture does not have progressed as much as it confuses me more if I made ​​a mistake. whether the rewards will come after when they come to the "iron age"