- World: Brisgard
- Browser and Version: Firefox 26.0
- Overview of the bug: Random hexes on the battlefield are displayed with the wrong terrain type. Typically, bushes, forests, rocks, hills and swamps are displayed as plains, making them effectively invisible.
Here we have an invisible forest hex highlighted. There are several others on the battlefield. Note the two enemy rangers on the right - the reason they stopped in those hexes is because they are supposed to be bushes.
- How often this occurs: I have seen this maybe three times since May. Suddenly, it started occurring in every battle today.
- Urgency: Critical. This is making battles a nuisance, since enemy units can always see exactly what the terrain is, but the player can't.
- Preventative Actions: None I can think of.
- Summary: Random hexes on the battlefield are displayed with the wrong terrain type.
- I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, not found.
- Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Tried refreshing, no effect. Other methods don't seem relevant.