• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inventory

Klauts

Private
I have raised this before but now my inventory is full of building upgrades and kits I will never use , and I can’t delete them , unless I delete a building I want to keep , build a building I don’t want to keep , and then delete it because I never wanted it in the first place . Surely we should be able to delete upgrades we don’t want and will never use ?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Yeah you need to unlock them first in the inventory. There's a padlock sign near the top right in there, click on it and you'll see a padlock and a box that's either empty or with a tick in it below each item. Remove the tick from the box and you can now sell them to the AD and buy what you want with the coins/gems.

That's assuming you aren't sat in Iron
age and have researched Ecomonics in EMA.