• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Introducing Something New!

DeletedUser

Proposal: The game should introduce a new feature called Kings and Queens to help your city

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?: Yes

Reason:
This will help establish your city better because you get gifts to help your city grow

Details:
Kings and Queens give you gifts to help you establish your city. If you have enough "Royal Points", you can tell your King (or queen, whichever you choose) to cast a certain spell on your city. For example, the spells can give 800 coins etc. Additionally, Kings and Queens have different spells. In the beginning of the game, you can choose a King or Queen to help your city grow.

Visual Aids:
Don't have any

Balance:
None

Abuse Prevention:
None

Summary:
The Kings and Queens idea will help establish your city and help you build new buildings and troops. This way, it won't be as hard to build certain buildings or recruit certain troops.

DeletedUser

-1 Its nice to read of fresh, new ideas but in my opinion Kings and Queens are better off filling the functions they currently do (provide coins) rather than casting spells. It is an idea that changes the basic concept of the game from realism to fantasy.

DeletedUser1032

There are already more than enough fantasy games out there. If I start seeing elves and gnomes running around my town, I might as well quit and start playing WoW.

DeletedUser

Just close the thread if you hate me... and my ideas.

Last edited by a moderator: