• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: internal server erros while trying to attack

DeletedUser914

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: linux chrome/ windows firefox and internet explorer
  • Overview of the bug: When attacking I got an internal server error, then I loose battle and 24 hours waiting time
  • Screenshots: NA
  • How often this occurs: 1 out of 2 times
  • Urgency: very urgent
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:

I try to attack and get an internal server error, after relog I cannot attack them anymore because of 24 hours waiting time.

• I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Yes

DeletedUser

I believe this is the same issue that has been reported here.

The problem was that after attacking someone, instead of getting the 24 hour cooldown timer, it let you try to attack them again. Upon trying to do so, the server would say "Heyyyy, you can't do that" and throw an internal error and reload your browser.

This issue should now be fixed. Please let us know if you encounter it again.

DeletedUser8382

I am still experiencing the error on Greifental. Reloaded browser but issue remains.

DeletedUser

My mistake, I misunderstood some information. The issue is not fixed on live servers just yet but is in the process of being fixed and tested.

The fix should be implemented soon.