• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: : Internal Error / Server unavailable when trying to log in on Android

ajal

Private
Internal error when trying to login to the diengu server in Android. When using a PC, no problem
Screenshot_2024-03-12-06-00-59-82_10373f60983ef60744aa0f33c6c57078.jpg

Same here it looks like the game is running alright in the background from approximate time of this message to now that was 9 hours ago from when I first knew of the problem. Since then, I’ve done everything I know to get rid of it, twice or more that I’ve lost count, refresh game, refresh tablet to even removing the FoE app and reinstalling it even, nothing has worked. I made a ticket around 8 hours ago. But it is nice knowing I’m not the only person going through this.

3208Dy

Private
Same here it looks like the game is running alright in the background from approximate time of this message to now that was 9 hours ago from when I first knew of the problem. Since then, I’ve done everything I know to get rid of it, twice or more that I’ve lost count, refresh game, refresh tablet to even removing the FoE app and reinstalling it even, nothing has worked. I made a ticket around 8 hours ago. But it is nice knowing I’m not the only person going through this.
It must be on the sever end.. because a guy posted earlier that he could install on PC..but it wouldn't work on android..I'm having the same issue..,and preformed all the procedures,and still no go..so yeah it has to be sever itself..not android.. kinda frustrating tho..

Sabotra

Private
I have the same. Like i posted as the first one 12 hours ago. Doesnt matter. So we learn to not be on to much

3208Dy

Private
What world are you in?
I'm in Rugnir (trying to get in)..just curious because it seems like it's happening in a few other worlds as well..but the strange thing is some people had no problem logging in..and for some they haven't been able to access just a couple of hours ago..and they didn't experience any problems all day..for me it's been over 12 hours.still can't login

3208Dy

Private
I'm in Rugnir (trying to get in)..just curious because it seems like it's happening in a few other worlds as well..but the strange thing is some people had no problem logging in..and for some they haven't been able to access just a couple of hours ago..and they didn't experience any problems all day..for me it's been over 12 hours.still can't login
I just got back into the event bronze league, yesterday evening, after missing a day and a half because of my WiFi glitching out,don't think I'm in the bronze now LoL,..and this had to happen during the tail end of the event...I thought all things Irish were good luck,lol!

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
You're all better off contacting support or using discord to report the issues. There is no one from Inno monitoring this forum. It might seem like your reports here are being ignored but they're not just no one that can do anything at all is reading them. It's just players on here.