• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Internal error occured - visiting guild mate city

• Thread starter DeletedUser100883
  • Start date

DeletedUser100883

• World: Greifental
  • Browser and Version: Firefox and IE 11
  • Overview of the bug: Myself and other guild members of Enchanted forest in Greifental are unable to visit the city of player Zotan, when we try to do so the game reports that an error has occurred and then reloads the game as if logging in again. Some fellow guild members have reported to me that this occurs when visiting other players in addition to Zotan, however I personally have only seen the problem with that player.
  • Screenshots: None
  • How often this occurs: Every time we try to visit that players city.
  • Urgency:. Unknown, however it is impossible to visit that player's city
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yes

FenTigress

Private
I'm experiencing the exact same problem on that world. Tried everything to reset it...nothing works.
It's not happening on Cirgard or Arvahall...yet.

DeletedUser12086

Hiya guys, it's being worked on and should be fixed very soon. Thanks for the reports.

DeletedUser

There have been some bug fixes, but if you haven't already, go to your settings in game and turn OFF animations in others cities, also clear your cache this helps a lot also.

Is the problem still there or has this improved now? Kim.

DeletedUser

• Houndsmoor:
  • Firefox 26 (and others):
  • click to visit the city of Titan Rain (#18 ni my guild) and the Sorry an error occured window pops up, see screenshot. click OK and the client reloads. I've restated fully and still the same. affecting several others of the guild who were online at the same time and having the same problem to polivate. all other guild member's cities can be visited no problem. tried to visit titan rain via the global player list with same result.:
  • titan visit error.JPG
  • constant since first noticed about 10PM
  • Urgency:
  • none
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: No[/

DeletedUser

This is a new bug affecting certain cities, we are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.