• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

injured units hitting less than they're supposed to

• Thread starter DeletedUser4512
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4512

I've noticed on more than one occasion units that are injured are hitting way less than they're supposed to hit.
An example would be my injured ballista was attacking an archer supposed to hit 4-6 and hit a 3.
It happens with soldiers too, i was supposed to hit 5-7 on a horseman and hit a 3.

DeletedUser1094

It's a part of the game... Injured soldiers can not fight with full strength. Some troops are effected more by this than others.

DeletedUser4512

is it a new update? I've been playing since there was 2 worlds and this just started happening.

DeletedUser

Injured units and the damage they deal.

I have noticed that when my slingers and archers have taken a hit and are down to only a little health that they hardly deal any damage to enemy troops any more. I can still have 8 archers in the field but be almost totally incapable of doing anything useful with them.

I could accept this as a feature of the game except that it doesn't seem that enemy archers suffer the same disadvantage when damaged. It also doesn't seem that injury affects melee unit damage at all, mine or the enemies. Surely in a real world scenario these units would be the most likely to have their effectiveness lessened by injury.

Is there any sense to be made of this?

Thanks
Splash

DeletedUser1094

I've been playing since Brisgard was a new world too... and as I recall it, it has always been that way.

But remember, it works both ways... injured enemy troops does not hit as hard on your troops either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4512

over 2k won battles guess I just never noticed lol. Might have something to do with the way I play, I only use long range and short range units and rarely get hit.

DeletedUser

Any infantry unit that receives damage will lose its attack power. I have had a Berzerker damaged to one bar, and hit a.... horse of same age, and it not even move that units health points, lol. It is a part of the game, just remember that an archer is a lower age than some units you may be battling, therefor it is more noticeable than some others you may be using.

I am fighting LMA with archers right now, and if they take a hit, they are pretty much bait after that.

DeletedUser1094

This thread should be moved to Game discussions, as it is not a bug but still has some discussion potential.

DeletedUser3599

But remember, it works both ways... injured enemy troops does not hit as hard on your troops either.

Actually, I don't think the AI suffers this penalty.

Then again, the AI needs all the help it can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.