• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ingame Mod Worlds

DeletedUser276

It has come to my attention today that there is some concern about what mods can and cant do as well as what worlds they look after.

Ingame moderators do not have access to worlds they play on. They cannot view or change anything in regards to worlds they play on. I am very strict on this. As such I am posting which mod works on what world ingame. I made some changes today to give an even workload across all mods. So I will post their new worlds that they got today then I will post the old worlds they modded on just for the sake of disclosure.

Current Worlds and Mods

Arvahall - Kimba Lioness
Brisgard - Kimba Lioness
Cirgard - Kermitkills
Dinegu - AmySteele
East Nagach - AmySteele
Fel Dramghyr - Tracylees
Griefental - Tracylees
Houndsmoor - Singy2002

Previous Worlds and Mods

Arvahall - Tracylees
Brisgard - AmySteele,Tracylees
Cirgard - AmySteele
Dinegu - Tracylees
East Nagach - None
Fel Dramghyr - Kimba Lioness
Griefental - AmySteele
Houndsmoor - Kimba Lioness

The Senior mods have access to all worlds except the worlds they play actively on for our moderation tools. Cms of course have full access to everything but we dont play on open servers. We have a private server we play on for just admins.