• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Infiltration bug

DeletedUser658

So I go to conquer a section of East Nagach, and as always hit the infiltration button. I'm charged the hundred gold, the hp drops, and I realize I forgot to turn the music back on (I was doing something else before, and silent battles really bug me). so I go back to my city and do so - WITHOUT having initiated the attack, and not doing ANYTHING but turning the music on - go back to the map and click the target section to find the infiltrate button still grayed out but the enemy troops healed.

This would make sense if I had attacked already and lost. But I didn't. This is the second time it has occurred, and I KNOW it didn't work like this in closed beta. I figure it's either a bug or a really stupid update, if we're being penalized for wanting to adjust volume or music before going into battle where we can't change it until we're done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

if you go into the battle you'll see there hp is in fact reduced, its a bug that show's there hp after using infiltration

DeletedUser658

Looks like you're right. Thanks. It's still a bug that needs fixing, though.