• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Incredibly inconsistent and inconvenient format of collecting troops/fragments from new event buildings.

I find it extremely inconvenient to collect from some of the newer event buildings such as HiddenGoods/GrillingGrove/DonkeyEnclosure due to the annoying pop-up informing me that I have just received some fragments or units.

It's alright if I just have 1-2 of these buildings, but when I have lots of Grilling Groves or Donkey Enclosures; it just makes collecting from the city a chore because I keep having to close the pop-up. It feels like I am being penalised for spending so much time on the event for these buildings.

Secondly, I find the Donkey Enclosure enormously inconsistent, as many of the buildings that provide troops such as Governor's Villa or Knight's Pavilion wouldn't have the same pop-up after collecting from them. If I were to hover my mouse over the Donkey Enclosure, it would say "⚔️+1 Random Unit" but if I were to hover my mouse over the Knight's Pavilion it would say "⚔️+2 ". These minor variations in format trivialise the value of the event buildings.

The Nameless

Private
It is probably to nudge people in the direction of Forge Plus or the 5 diamonds to Collect All. And 5 diamonds is a small price for me to pay to avoid all those pop-ups. But yeah, it sucks.

Knight of ICE

This has already been part of the feedback when the pop-ups were introduced and has been forwarded to the devs.

Galechade

Corporal
It is probably to nudge people in the direction of Forge Plus or the 5 diamonds to Collect All. And 5 diamonds is a small price for me to pay to avoid all those pop-ups. But yeah, it sucks.
Are you willing to pay for that for the next 10 years? There's a lot of us who have been playing that long and longer.

Yakster

Private
Yes!! I play on the app, and the annoying "Rewards" pop-ups fill the whole screen, so I'm basically collecting blind.

Could the pop-ups be replaced with a small icon at the side of the screen that doesn't need to be clicked on?