• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Increase town hall gold production

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6603

Just wanted to see if anyone thinks the town hall gold production should be increased as you progress to new ages?

DeletedUser

i say the same

maybe the amount should be something like the vat tax (20-25% from the entire gold that you can obtain from your houses? or something like that)

DeletedUser

From what I have read (unable to find exact quote due to being on mobile), the town hall gold production is just a placeholder for now, and there are plans to make it more interesting in the future.

But yes, if the gold from town hall is staying the way it is, I would like to see it increase by age also. It seems silly that I get more from a single house now.

DeletedUser276

this idea already given and talked about. as this is a duplicate thread I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.