• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Incorrect GBs support rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser10135
  • Start date

DeletedUser10135

Hi kings and queens,

I & 2 of my fellow guild members found out we were not winning the rewards we deserved after helping to build some GBs levels !! I sent a ticket about that already and an operator told me there must be no bug ?!

I actually spend all my coins to buy expensive forge points (13,000 coins already !) so as to suport my guildies GBs and to rank 1st supporter. After seeing that I have nearly 10 or 20 forge points more than the second supporter I get a reward message telling me I scored "only" 3rd !! Of course, the operator meant that people with forge points packages in store can add 20 forge points to their support in a few seconds. The problem is that it happened not lony to me !!

Do other guilds members experienced such an issue ? Because it's very frustrating to neglect your city progress only to boost friends and not to win what your efforts deserve

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

It is very possible and more likely someone just passed you in the end putting in some 40-50 FPs at once and closing the level.

DeletedUser10135

Really ? I see. People must keep their FP packages for the last run....

DeletedUser

Yes, that happens, as I discovered myself :(

If you want to be certain of your reward, you best make sure you reach that position where you cannot be passed anymore.

For example: you have number one position and the number two is 25 fp's behind you... and to reach the great building's next level only ten more fp's need to be added - no way number two or anyone below that could pass you then.

DeletedUser

......For example: you have number one position and the number two is 25 fp's behind you... and to reach the great building's next level only ten more fp's need to be added - no way number two or anyone below that could pass you then.

is corect, but u waste 7 fp's here haha