• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Incorrect amount of "rewarded" unrefined goods in GB description

DeletedUser97579

• World: EN5
  • Browser and Version: Chrome / latest
  • Overview of the bug: Upgrading a GB will result in less rewards?
  • Screenshots:
    wRatFCX.png
  • How often this occurs: Each time
  • Urgency: Not remotely
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: As per the screenshot, it appears that upon reaching the next level my Frauenkirche would produce 12 less goods per day. I believe the text should say that it currently produces "14 unrefined goods" rather than the 28.
    Similarly, having just levelled it - the new level says it currently produces "32 unrefined goods" whereas it produces 16 (I'm in Modern, it produces Colonial).
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Had a look for Frauenkirche after spelling it correctly at the 4th attempt - didn't see anything similar. I'll leave the searching there and rely on Byeordie to randomly remember a thread from last year or something.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Nope.

DeletedUser7719

Had a look for Frauenkirche after spelling it correctly at the 4th attempt - didn't see anything similar. I'll leave the searching there and rely on Byeordie to randomly remember a thread from last year or something.
Lol, don't worry there are no similar threads ;). This is a display bug though that all goods-producing GBs have where it displays 4x the amount of goods rather than 2x for unrefined goods (the next level's value is the correct one)

DeletedUser96867

This is a similar but slightly different bug. I notice in the inventory the description of all my GB shows the passive bonus being the same as the production bonus. For example for babel:
Passive Bonus: Population: Provides 90 population
Production Bonus: Population: Provides 90 population
Same thing for all GB's.

DeletedUser97349

I can confirm the original issue as a display error. Fischh, I believe the issue you are describing is this one.