• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

InA map battles so far a joke.

DeletedUser

Hey there,

First of all well done with the new update, the graphics and animations of the buildings I have seen so far are pretty cool.

Gotta say though in my opinion you have dropped the ball big time with the troops you come up against so far in the new territory's.

I have only taken 3 sectors so far. Okahe, Desperation, Las Penas. I have an attack boost of 75% due to GB's. 30 minutes literally to take all those 3 sectors. Minimal losses. Ridiculous.

Not only the ease but bronze age units in Okahe??? C'mon!! Boosted mounted archers and horseman?!?! Pffffftt. They hardly dent you. And then nothing but CA units for those sectors??? Why delay fighting InA units??? Been there done that with the CA units even if they are boosted. Boring man. 3/8 sectors taken and no InA unit. Just dont get what you're going for there.

Personally I wouldn't actually care (although some will no doubt) if the bonuses of the offensive GB's only kicked in when fighting people in your neighbourhood leaving the map battles totally unaffected. This would solve the problem of different players having different boost levels and trying to come up with sector defense that is challenging to all.

Anyway, waaaaaaaaaaaay too easy thus far.

DeletedUser3707

When the Spanish and British invaded with their ships, calvary, cannons, etc, who didn't want the Native Americans to have a gatling gun or two? But you know what, it didn't play out like that, it was a slaughter. If you find the military route too easy, try the economic route. I'm sure you'll come across some InA units soon, and wish you hadn't.

DeletedUser

Why do people decide to take this game to the "real life" situation? In that case I'll take it you also believe that you can scout from southeast to the southwest of the United States in a little over 2 days? Freakish horses back then? Please.

DeletedUser653

I agree, those first few sectors were far too easy and need to be made harder. its only a real challenge when you get to the last 2 sectors, lots of heavy melee and long range which is makes it more interesting when you do not have IA long range yet.
But this does need changing and increasing in hardness for those first few sectors.

DeletedUser3157

I think the horsemen and mounted archers in first 2 provinces are to represent native americans. Then the story line suggests there is a civil war between the south and north. Troops in south are all CA units with bonuses and troops in north are normal InA units.

Now you say u have 75% military bonus and wonder why attacks are not tough enough? Well you can always disconnect your military GBs and try how hard the fights are for the large majority of the player base who don't have multiple military GBs. I mean first you put effort and priority into having a very strong and effective military by getting the BPs, goods and then getting the GBs leveled up. And then you are unhappy because it worked out just like planned and all the fights are much easyer now...

Imagine if it were the other way around lol, how much whining and crying we would have here if players with multiple GBs found out that they still can't even run the map. I could just about imagining one of the diamond power players making a thread yelling "I PAID 2 MILLION DOLLARS TO LEVEL UP MY GBS TO GET AN ADVANTAGE YET I CAN'T EVEN UNLOCK THE GOODS DEPOSIT ON MAP WITH FIGHTING GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK". It would be funny though.

DeletedUser

Now you say u have 75% military bonus and wonder why attacks are not tough enough?
No i get that, but the question is should a player have to effectively sacrifice a challenging map campaign when they decide to build offensive GB's? I say no.

We'll agree to disagree thinking it's reasonable for a player to have to start deleting roads and possibly shutting down parts of their city to turn a GB off so they get more challenging map fights. Tedious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16589

i think the first two were easy but it got me into the game now im hooked lol. although it would be good to add rewards for marker point ,like after the purchase of 5000 diamonds you get great buildins or medals or even the next purchase you get 50 percent more diamonds.. just saying

DeletedUser

No i get that, but the question is should a player have to effectively sacrifice a challenging map campaign when they decide to build offensive GB's? I say no.

We'll agree to disagree thinking it's reasonable for a player to have to start deleting roads and possibly shutting down parts of their city to turn a GB off so they get more challenging map fights. Tedious.
You don't have to sacrifice the challenge of the map sectors just disconnect your GB's before going to the continent map as Hint wisely suggests. If the developers 'buffed' the map defenses to the point were they challenged your GB enhanced armies how do you expect the vast majority of players with little or no GB enhancement to progress?

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that there are two separate threads on this forum right now, one with a 75% military boost saying "These are too easy!" and one without Great Buildings saying "These are too hard!"

Just an observation.

DeletedUser653

I think the horsemen and mounted archers in first 2 provinces are to represent native americans. Then the story line suggests there is a civil war between the south and north. Troops in south are all CA units with bonuses and troops in north are normal InA units.

Now you say u have 75% military bonus and wonder why attacks are not tough enough? Well you can always disconnect your military GBs and try how hard the fights are for the large majority of the player base who don't have multiple military GBs. I mean first you put effort and priority into having a very strong and effective military by getting the BPs, goods and then getting the GBs leveled up. And then you are unhappy because it worked out just like planned and all the fights are much easyer now...

Imagine if it were the other way around lol, how much whining and crying we would have here if players with multiple GBs found out that they still can't even run the map. I could just about imagining one of the diamond power players making a thread yelling "I PAID 2 MILLION DOLLARS TO LEVEL UP MY GBS TO GET AN ADVANTAGE YET I CAN'T EVEN UNLOCK THE GOODS DEPOSIT ON MAP WITH FIGHTING GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK". It would be funny though.

I do think its too easy and I am only getting a 5% attack bonus so its not due to the GB that I think its too easy. Once you reach the IA troops its better/harder, but those first 2 areas are far too easy

Last edited by a moderator: