• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

(in beta) Stone throwers can't get on rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4800

World: Test server

Browser and Version:FF 14

Overview of the bug:I was testing the beta, but both versions are in the same patch so I think they are 100% the same, but the rock thrower can't climb on rocks, even though in the attack menu it says it gets 1 bonus damage on rock.

How often this occurs:every time

Urgency:urgent

Preventative Actions

Summary:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Please use the bug report format. It is mandatory. You can find a link to the template in my signature.

DeletedUser

Hey SlickR,

Just want to confirm something (I know you're not a newb);
Rocks usually need extra movement to be 'climbed', so sometimes it requires the Short Range to stand right next to a Rock or 1 tile off it.
Could that be the issue?

- L

DeletedUser4800

Hey SlickR,

Just want to confirm something (I know you're not a newb);
Rocks usually need extra movement to be 'climbed', so sometimes it requires the Short Range to stand right next to a Rock or 1 tile off it.
Could that be the issue?

- L

It doesn't seem to move there from 1 place, but I'll try again. They have movement of 3, at 2 it doesn't work for sure. I'll test from 1 range again.

DeletedUser4800

Yeah, just tested and it doesn't work no matter what. I changed sides, angles, 1 range, 3 range, it doesn't work. They can't climb rocks.

DeletedUser276

if you can confirm that its the same here that would be nice. Sometimes there are unofficial patches and updates so even though the numbers may be the same on the cover the underlying stuff could be different. Please keep zz server bug reports on the zz forums as this will lead to less confusion amongst the developers.

DeletedUser4800

if you can confirm that its the same here that would be nice. Sometimes there are unofficial patches and updates so even though the numbers may be the same on the cover the underlying stuff could be different. Please keep zz server bug reports on the zz forums as this will lead to less confusion amongst the developers.
There is no bug report forum in the beta version forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.