• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Improvement: Show no. of BPs on Inventory GB collection page

patrick3377

Corporal
Proposal:
To Show number of BPs for each GB on the Great Buildings page, so you don't have to click every GB to check how many BPs you have for each GB.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
Did read the forum roughly, but found none.

Reason:
At the moment, in order to check how many BPs you have for each GB, you have to open inventory->Great Buildings collection page, then click each GB.
It can save time if the numbers are shown on the main page, for example when you want to pick those GBs that have 3+ BPs in one slot, so you can trade them.

Details:
See the picture below.

Visual Aids:
Glasses? But seriously, i think the picture is self-explaining.
foe-BP-numbers.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
N/A

DeletedUser14782

I like seeing the GBs in my inventory even if I don't build it TYVM

DeletedUser2989

I like seeing the GBs in my inventory even if I don't build it TYVM

I think you've misread the idea, the changed proposed is adding numbers to the pieces without clicking on the individual GB's. You'd still see your GB's in the inventory including the ones you haven't built.

DeletedUser7719

I'm undecided on this. It is not a bad addition for sure, but it would look aesthetically worse.

DeletedUser14782

I think you've misread the idea, the changed proposed is adding numbers to the pieces without clicking on the individual GB's. You'd still see your GB's in the inventory including the ones you haven't built.

I'm undecided on this. It is not a bad addition for sure, but it would look aesthetically worse.

This is what I meant Tank

DeletedUser2989

Ah sorry then, I misunderstood your post :)

I too am undecided as I can see the usefulness but I like the visual appearance we have now. :confused: