• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Improvement: PvP Tower Screen

DeletedUser1032

Proposal: Show when the next tournament will start.

Was forum checked: Yes

Reason: Current screen displays the end of last tournament. It would be more useful if it displayed the start of next tournament.

Details: Knowing when the last tournament finished is useless to me. Knowing when the next tournament will start is useful, it would allow me to plan my attacking schedule better.
As the image below shows, I'd like the current Ongoing tournament finished to be changed to Start of next tournament and show date and time of its scheduled start.

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

I agree, however, the new tournament generally starts at approximately 08:00 hours GMT on the Monday morning except in exceptional circumstances (once they had a problem and the tournament restarted at approximately 11:00 and all battle points gained were lost)