• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Improvement Idea: Guild Level Goods Summary

DeletedUser10516

Proposal: Create a guild level goods summary table. I would like to see what resources my guild as a whole has at our disposal. I don't think it is fair to show individual player names, but just to see what our guild is rich/poor in, so we can help figure out which goods building to construct and what trades to make.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: yes, didn't find something similar

Reason: I have built many goods buildings, only to find out it is much easier to trade for these goods as my guild has many of a particular resource. This guild level summary would allow me to better determine what goods buildings to construct. This allows for an overall stronger guild, which helps the collaborative portion of this game...one area which I feel will attract more players (which we all want!)

Details: Create a table view which will display each resource and the sum of all guild members' holdings of those goods. Do not list individual player names, but this view will quickly allow guild members to determine which goods buildings will be most beneficial to the guild.

Visual Aids: N/A, but my thought is that this could be put in the guild or market sections.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

DeletedUser

I am no game designer and i know nothing about programming, but it seems like a lot of codes to write and calculate and so on.
If that's the case, i doubt this will be anywhere near top of the consideration list.
It doesn't hurt to have such statistic, but the benefit from it is relatively small in comparison to the work load needed.

DeletedUser

+ 1 from me too. :)
As a specialized trading guild, this feature would be invaluable.

DeletedUser4800

+1 from me, it would be a very useful tool, probably quite a bit of work, but certainly not something that can't be implemented.