• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Improved Social Features Game Entry Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

We have announced some changes to our entry features. Please read all about them here and leave your feedback below!

DeletedUser

So the main purpose is to disadvantage all Guilds of less than 10 Members. I keep my Guild small because it suits me/us and have no intention of increasing numbers beyond that which I consider appropriate to our needs and wishes. Big Guilds are padding their numbers with Noobs and building their Cities for them whereas I prefer Players who can actually play and don't need to be spoon fed. Learn to play well and I'll give you a chance, otherwise you're of neither use nor ornament.
I've brought-on many myself but they were Gamers not Tagnuts without a clue. Another ill thought out change for the sake of change which will do nothing more than put guns in the hands of children and cash from the unwary into Inno's coffers in a futile attempt to play catch-up in Eras far beyond their abilities.

Knight of ICE

So the main purpose is to disadvantage all Guilds of less than 10 Members. I keep my Guild small because it suits me/us and have no intention of increasing numbers beyond that which I consider appropriate to our needs and wishes. Big Guilds are padding their numbers with Noobs and building their Cities for them whereas I prefer Players who can actually play and don't need to be spoon fed. Learn to play well and I'll give you a chance, otherwise you're of neither use nor ornament.
I've brought-on many myself but they were Gamers not Tagnuts without a clue. Another ill thought out change for the sake of change which will do nothing more than put guns in the hands of children and cash from the unwary into Inno's coffers in a futile attempt to play catch-up in Eras far beyond their abilities.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Nothing in the announcement comes even close to what you are saying now.