• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

improper Changelog 0.26 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since no Changelog 0.26 discussion was created. Here it is:

DeletedUser

i like the new update nothing major ,just fixes and some small changes

but i like the marge increase and the The Social change

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Change Log 0.26 said:
The Social bar now stays anchored after a visit/attack, and no longer snaps back to the rank #1 player.

I am so happy.

DeletedUser3157

Double clicking on units in the army management will now only select a maximum of 8 units, as only 8 units can be used in battle.
- Very useful.

The Social bar now stays anchored after a visit/attack, and no longer snaps back to the rank #1 player.
- FINALLY!!

DeletedUser1094

The point ratio for neighborhood merges has been increased from 40% to 50%.
what does this means?
Nice!

It means that, instead of having a max average points-span of 40% between two merging neighbourhoods, it has now increased to 50%, for the ease of merging neighbourhoods.

DeletedUser276

The reason why Mungiu that a discussion thread wasnt created yet was because not all the info was added yet.

Maybe next time wait till I post it eh? :P

DeletedUser2456

Yeah Mungiu...
Overpowering a co-community manager not good :P
Nice update though, tincy wincy bit boring :( But future updates seem promising

DeletedUser

I'll save you the trouble :p I merely suggested to post the full changelog instead to avoid confusion ;)

DeletedUser276

lol thats enough info to just confuse them.

anywho this is an unauthorized discussion thread that was improperly implemented without permission. As such I will close this thread and prepare a proper thread for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.