• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Impoving Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6624

I would like to make a suggestion if I may. At present Trades are accepted only on a 1:1 basis or a 2:1. Would it not be a good idea to also allow 4:1 and even 6:1 trades? Supposing somebody had a huge surplus of Stone Age or Iron Age resources which he/she did not need, wouldn't it be easier to swap them for higher Age materials at these percentages that do trades on a step by step method?

isant

DeletedUser

Hi Kwars, Your idea wont be considered because you have not used the correct template for new ideas, but I also have to say that I doubt it would be considered anyway as it is to open to abuse by less scrupulous players than yourself.

DeletedUser

Hey kwars,

Welcome to the Forge of Empires forum! :)
I see that this is your very first post, so for future reference I would like to point you to these two threads, which you should always check before making a new idea/proposal:

As for your suggestion, it is indeed better if it would have been posted in the feedback or discussion section, but as the poster above me has already mentioned, there is an existing thread discussing trade ratios - so I will not move this thread there in order to avoid duplicates. Of course, you can always join the discussion there. ;)

Also, please take a look at the following quote, which I took from the Guide to the Ideas section:

Make It Easy
Dont put up ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

Strategy such as

-Better trade offers (things are supposed to be limited so there is no account feeding)

You can see, there is a reason for the limitations to the trade ratios.
As such, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.