• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Impossible Daily Challenge

• Thread starter DeletedUser105192
  • Start date

DeletedUser105192

Today I have got to collect 2500 Tavern silver for the Daily Challenge. I have the maximum number of seats 16 and can only collect just over 1000 for a full house. This would mean I would need 2.5 full Taverns to do this challenge. Nobody gets their Tavern filled more than twice a day.
The task is not possible.

DeletedUser111866

Nobody gets their Tavern filled more than twice a day.
Wrong here. I'd advise you to clean up your friends list, dropping those that don't sit in your tavern for long enough. I've got 16-seat tavern and it gets filled 3 times per day. Also you can get more tavern silver by visiting others' taverns, 30 at 20% chance, sometimes two taverns and a couple of these would net you the daily quest.

The true impossible quest might be win 10 battles right after unlocking DCs in Iron Age, when there's none to plunder and you don't have buffs anyway, so you'll suffer losses and stuff. I've got these twice already in my fresh new world, dropped both of course.

Agent327

Overlord
This would mean I would need 2.5 full Taverns to do this challenge.

No it doesn't. You can get silver by aiding your friends as well. Besides that, it isn't a bug if someone does not complete a challenge. It is more a problem of a player that does not play the game right.

DeletedUser104881

Daily Challenges are designed to challenge you, this is not a bug I'm afraid. There are some good suggestions to help you achieve this task here.