• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I'm Looking For An Active Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3609

I've been playing the game for a few weeks now and I'm at the point where I think I'd benefit from joining a guild.

My game name is Akhenaten, I have just under 8000 points and am currently ranked 775. My main reason for wanting to find a good guild is so i can trade as all the people in my neighbourhood are much lower level and don't have the goods I need. I'm currently able to produce wine, marble, dye, iron, lumber, cloth, jewelry and ebony so I would like a guild with lots of active members who are at least of a similar level to myself.

If you know of a good guild that might be good for me message me or post here. Please don't send guild invites without contacting me first as I'd like to know more about any guild before I join to make sure I make the right decision.

Thank You.

DeletedUser2974

Hi Akhenaten,

I am a leader in the Guild Tuatha. Currently we are ranked 2nd in Cirgard and have a really great group of member that make it a point to support other members and to post trades. I have not gone for more than a day without one of my trades being accepted (save those trades that are out of reach for most, like LMA and HMA goods) We are also very active on forums with over 1,000 posts on our forum already. :) Many systems have been put into place to ensure that you get what you want when someone supports you as well!

Message me in game or on here if you have any questions.

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser4249

i am also new to the game and in need of a guild to make new friends and have support from and to recieve help as i leran more ty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.