• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

If you had to do it all again

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
As for Pharls comments, yes, know him well, he had a Hugh high level city in L World ( same Guild as myself ) he deleted it thinking he wouldn't play again, he found it difficult given work, end of covid, family ect, sadly he has stopped playing again as he retired from work but has mothballed his new city just in case, really going to miss him, so restarting from scratch is not for everyone, but some players just might find it to their liking

BhaaluJi

Corporal
I've restarted 3 times already (First MK and J, Second Fel and MK, Third in J, now in MK) and its easier every successive time. I like the challenge the game throws when city is new. Gets easy after about 6 months.
My set pattern is to go for Zeus asap, then Arc, Traz and rest of attack trinity. First take attack GBs to level 10, then go after Arc till 80. This usually takes about 3 months for me. In past I've gone for CF 60 after Arc 80 due to its massive side boosts, but its boring to do RQs so frequently. This time am going to go for SC and HC first instead of CF as I do a lot of GBG.
ToR seems pointless to me now as rewards are worthless at low levels.

* for a new city, conventional attack GBs and Arc are very relevant even today. Only players whose cities are stuffed with event building over the years would call them obsolete

Last edited: