• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Idea's

• Thread starter DeletedUser8994
  • Start date

DeletedUser8994

I posted a thought in the idea's section before reading the guide. I wasn't aware that an idea had to be a dissertation proposal.
Its just a game, come on guy's let's not make it difficult.
I did my dissertation proposal for a Degree, I don't want to have to do another for a game.
Your's
Mimzy
p.s still love this game, and the banter.

DeletedUser65

The template is there to make easier for players and devs alike to read and understand the idea being put forward. Without the template iv seen players write 500+ words without a paragraph or full stop in sight. Proposals like this make for hard reading for everyone and more often than not the idea(be it good or not) gets completely ignored.
The format is not there to annoy you but rather help you get your point across to the community in a manageable fashion. In my opinion the format is not difficult, you copy and paste then fill in the blanks so to speak...

DeletedUser

It seems to me I have seen threads for game discussion, just to kick ideas around, and threads for serious ideas that the developers can sink their teeth into if they like it. Of course the latter needs to be more 'meat and potatoes' so if all you want to do is 'discuss' ideas then read and learn the threads to post such discussions in. Surely that cannot be too hard for someone with a Degree?

DeletedUser8994

It seems to me I have seen threads for game discussion, just to kick ideas around, and threads for serious ideas that the developers can sink their teeth into if they like it. Of course the latter needs to be more 'meat and potatoes' so if all you want to do is 'discuss' ideas then read and learn the threads to post such discussions in. Surely that cannot be too hard for someone with a Degree?

Thank's for the slap on the head, I will consider myself told, and will read and learn. Sorry pal for being lazy.