• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ideas submitted to devs without having to be endorsed by other gameplayers

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date

DeletedUser11930

It clearly states that only ideas with +1 's will be submitted for consideration now as a player who is not using his wallet or someone who screws over every other player with a me me me attitude any suggestions i made to improve the smaller players chances just like all of you will give this negative responses of which i'm certain

1,My idea is that any player wishing to suggest improvements should be able to do so and these suggestions should be passed on to innogames without having to be approved by the players in forum

2,The reason is simple many players in this forum are responsible for screwing over other players and stopping many ideas to combat this abuse being passed on implemented

3,The forum moderators are also gameplayers and some of them have been involved in this ie manipulating the system to help out their cities or their ingame friends cities

4,I believe that this idea is not going to even make to the developers because it will get swept under by all of the negative responses given in the forum

5, finally if the players cannot contact the developers without going thru what i believe is a corrupt moderator and forum system it shows to me that this game needs to be regulated by its developers more often than assigning a person who plays to do so

DeletedUser

-1, it's the opinion of the whole community that matters, not anyone's individual opinion. Developers don't have time to listen to every stupid suggestion, be realistic.

DeletedUser96901

+1

but who sends it to the developers when all who could send it don't like the idea ?

DeletedUser4727

I agree with Lexi's sentiments. The point in the community generated ideas is to gauge public opinion of perspective ideas. Ideas are then passed on via the CMT to the developers for consideration regardless of the opinion of the individual CMT member. I don't think we have such a huge issue with players ideas being downvoted by spite, and if a player downvotes because he doesn't like the concept and what it will do to his or her gameplay, then this is a legitimate opinion.

I've had a read of your idea posted about GB contributions deletion, and I see lots of downvotes with legitimate concerns expressed, most of which aren't addressed in your original idea, nor your responses.

Lastly, and legitimately not least, this isn't a game idea. Furthermore, neither this nor your original idea is in the correct format for the Ideas forum found here

DeletedUser17180

That's just mean, and I don't understand why...
i didnt want to be, but seeing how he thinks that there's an organised group of players out there just to bully new ones, and how they conspire to create a system that's easier on them, left me no choice. as if those 'elite' players are gaining something in real life by doing that. yeah, manipulating the game according to their wish will make them real life millionaires. what a humdinger of a theory, really makes you think doesn't it? #occupyFOEstreet :rolleyes:

DeletedUser103370

i didnt want to be, but seeing how he thinks that there's an organised group of players out there just to bully new ones, and how they conspire to create a system that's easier on them, left me no choice. as if those 'elite' players are gaining something in real life by doing that. yeah, manipulating the game according to their wish will make them real life millionaires. what a humdinger of a theory, really makes you think doesn't it? #occupyFOEstreet :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm with you, @Scipio_Italicus's comments are a bit - how should I put it- "surreal" :) But - no offense Scipio -, I think he is a bit young and hot headed :)) You know that it could hurt if you try and present your thinking, and people give you negative comments, give him some time, he'll get the hang of it!

So @Scipio_Italicus I'd say don't give up, and don't try to look for conspiracy, if something you figured don't get the attention of people you're looking for, just try a different approach!

ps. FYI I'm relatively new in this forum, and look at my proposals. I made like 10-20, most of them didn't even get a comment :). Obviously I think all of them are brilliant and would be good for the game, but apparently others doesn't share the feeling. Maybe the presentation is not good, maybe the ideas themselves. Nevertheless I'll just keep pouring them, if I come up with something people like, I'm pretty sure it will be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

+1 under the condition that you have to send the proposal to a e-mail address, where it gets immediately dropped.