• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Idea: Stop players without proper defense!

DeletedUser2511

"...The main reason why I don't like the idea, is because there are players out there who do not have a single military building in their town. They choose to focus on trade and use the extra town space to build additional goods buildings.

I would not like to see something implemented, which forces players to change their game strategy or else face the consequences..."

Well I agree with you, however, if no military build on the city we must now if he use or not an army, needs to be declared.
It could be some one who simple do not like to use it and here, this players should have something like a flag for e.g..
:cool:
Sincerely,
ViPirate

DeletedUser

1.) the game is made for both PvP and PvE players.
2.) In real life the absence of army if never an issue on citizens level, more likely just politics. Actually an absence of army means the government budget is spent on something else which could be creation of new job places or increase in the education budget.