• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[IDEA]: open market for items

DeletedUser100832

Now that we have (i) a new currency (tavern silver) and (ii) a ton of useless items clogging our inventories (color guard camps anyone?), we should perhaps think of setting up a market for items

it would work like this. I have an option of setting an item for a certain starting price, in tavern silver, on an open market for someone to buy. Say I have won a reno kit which I don't need: I put it up for sale. For the 24 hours following that, other players can bid on my reno kit, and the one with the highest bid buys it from me.

Some other considerations:

Bids must rise in certain increments: each bid must be 2% greater than the previous
When someone bids less than 3 minutes before the deadline, the deadline is extended to the time 3 minutes after the bid.
Abnormal bids must be caught by the system and punished (say if I want to pay 1m tavern silver for a watchfire, this is cheating, but it will be caught as this example would be too far from the market price).
There should be a wealth tax on people with too much silver or assets in their inventory. What is it should be determined later.

DeletedUser109385

+1, I agree, let's make all the useless stuff in our inventory useful!